OFFICE OF THE COMPTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL OF INDIA
10, Bahadur, Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110 124.
EMPANELMENT OF COMPUTER HARDWARE SUPPLIERS AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACTORS
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi intends to empanel a limited number of suppliers for supply, installation and maintenance of hardware, which include Servers (Mid-range/High-end), Desktop computers, and Notebook Computers (Basic/Normal/High-end) in all Field offices at State Capitals and at Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Allahabad, Nagpur, Puri, Cochin, Khozikode, Thrissur, Ranchi and Jammu. Locations can be added or deleted at a later stage, depending upon the requirement of work. The requirement of hardware, as envisaged at present are for approximately 200 Servers (Mid-range/High-end), 4000 Desktop Computers, and 800 Notebook Computers (Basic/Normal/High-end). The panel shall be valid for two years from July, 2008 and the office reserves the right to extend the panel, if need arises.
2. The complete NIT with eligibility conditions and Bid Document is available at http://www.cag.gov.in/ website of this office.
3. Eligibility Conditions:
a. Bidder should be Original Equipment Manufacturers for Servers, Desktop computers. For Notebook Computers sole distributors may also participate.
b. The bidder should have conducted business in India for more than two years for the item he is bidding.
c. Financial Criteria:
i. Desk Tops: Bidder should have satisfactorily executed or supplied and installed Desktop computers valuing Rs. 350 crores per year during last two years in India.
ii. Servers: Bidder should have satisfactorily executed or supplied and installed Servers valuing Rs. 75 crores per year during last two years in India.
iii. Note Book computers: Bidder should have satisfactorily executed or supplied and installed Note Book computers valuing Rs. 25 crores per year during last two years in India.
d. Bidder should have Supply and Services channels in a minimum of at least 18 locations given above and proof of authorised service providers in rest of the locations.
e. Bidder should furnish quality certifications from recognised institutions.
4. The cost of the Bid Document shall be Rs.25,000 payable either by crossed demand draft or banker's cheque payable at Delhi in favour of Pay and Accounts Officer, office of the Accountant General (Audit), Delhi, which shall be attached with the Proof of Eligibility Condition. Bidders shall write their name on the reverse side of the demand draft/Banker's cheque.
5. Bidder can quote for all or any number of items (Servers, Desktop computers and Notebook Computers). The bidder(s) shall submit the quotations in three categories separately (in sealed cover) for the each item (a) Proof of eligibility conditions with cost price of Bid Document, (b) Technical and Commercial Bids with EMD amount and (c) Financial Bids. The Technical and Commercial Bids of those vendors only will be opened who meet the eligibility conditions.
6. A Pre-bid conference with the perspective bidders will be held at 11.00 AM on 14th May, 2008. On the basis of the conference, the corrigendum, if necessary, will be placed on the website.
7. The last date for submission of duly completed bid documents is 3.00 P.M. on 27th May 2008.
8. The sealed cover containing documents in support of proof of Eligibility conditions shall be opened at 3.00 PM on 28th May 2008. A list of qualified/unqualified bidders will be displayed on the notice board of the Office of the C&AG of India at 3 P.M. on 5th June 2008.
9. The Technical and Commercial Bids of those bidders will be opened at 3.00 PM on 6th June 2008 who met the eligibility conditions.
10. General :
a) Bidder can quote for all or any number of items (Servers, Desktop computers and Notebook Computers).
b) The office reserves the right to reject any tender without disclosing any reasons.
c) Providing false information/documents by any bidder would result in disqualifications of the bidder for consideration.
d) Bids received through Fax/E-mail will not be acceptable.
Deputy Director (Personnel)